Hello friends, how’s all, i hope all of you enjoying your life, today on the box office released Tanhaji historical movie in 3D it’s a full of action movie.
Tanhaji the unsung warrior Review
Cast and Crew team
• Star Cast: Ajay Devgan, Kajol, Saif Ali Khan. • Director: Om Raut – Producer: Ajay, Bhushan Kumar • Music: Ajay – Atul – Running Time: 134 minutes
Story of Tanhaji movie
Released in the second week of 2020, ‘Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior’ can prove to be a good film at the box office.
The story of the film is such that Tanhaji Malusare’s father fights against the Mughals and leaves the debt of soil freedom on his last time son Tanhaji (Ajay Devgan).
Tanhaji is the most loved of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s good friends and brave warriors. On one hand, the marriage of Tanhaji’s son is finalized, whose invitation is given to Shivaji. There it is revealed that Kondhana Fateh is necessary against Swaraj as Uday Bhan goes by Aurangzeb to rule as the new fortress of Kondhana.
He has to choose between the marriage of the son in front of him and the fight for Swaraj on the other side. They choose war because nothing is more to them than swaraj. They go straight to the fight. Talking about acting, the work of Ajay Devgan, Kajol, Saif Ali Khan and Sharad Kelkar is highly appreciated. Yes, at some places, Saif seems to be overshadowing Ajay. One thing that Ajay also finds striking is that his age is seen more as a brave warrior. Speaking of voice-rich Sharad Kelkar, Shivaji fits perfectly in the role and his acting dialogue is the tone of the payment. The strongest side in the film is the technique. This film is made in 3D. From the point of view of 3D, some scenes of Arrow – Talwar Baji have become very interesting. The great thing is that this is India’s VFX. With his direction, Om Raut has presented every aspect of action including action. The rest of the actors are seen completing the cast.
Some facts about movie
- The first trailer for Tanhaji garnered more than 24 million views in less than 24 hours.
- A 300 feet gorge was created on sets for the purpose of recreating Maharashtra’s Sandhan valley.
- Ajay Devgn insisted that Tanhaji be released in Marathi, the warrior’s mother tongue, as well.
- Costume designer Nachiket Barve went to several museums for reference on the costumes in Tanhaji. Kajol’s jewelery in Tanhaji was made by Kolhapuri suppliers using ancestral molds from the royal family.
- Saif Ali Khan’s armor in Tanhaji was made with vegetable-dyed leather, as they used to in that era. Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior marks Ajay Devgn`s 100th film.
Thanks for coming on Filmiplex, i hope you enjoyed my post for get more that type interesting movie review subscribe our newsletter.
Related – Dabang 3 movie review