Hello friends, today on the box office released Deepika Padukone Chapak movie it’s based on true moment of Malti acid attacked
Cast and crew team
- Star Cast : Deepika Padukone, Vikrant Massey, Madhurjit
- Director : Meghna Gulzar – Producer: Meghna, Deepika
- Music : Shankar – Ehsaan – Loy – Running Time: 123 minutes
Sotry of Chapak movie
Among the third world countries, the most difficult woman is to live fearlessly. Unfortunately, on every front, social, political, family and personal, the shadow of fear remains ambush on them.
The heroine of ‘Chhapak’ is 19-year-old cheerful Malti, who comes from a section where dreaming is a big deal. But he gets the eye of Bashir Khan alias Bablu, who is a bad repute on civilized society. If Babu’s evil intentions are not met, he makes a sharp attack on him.
She is also from her relative Parveen Sheikh, who is a woman herself. However, initially Shakha visits her boyfriend Rajesh. Malti is supported by her father’s mistress Shiraz and his lawyer Archana. In this journey, Amol, who is leaving the job of a journalist and running an NGO for Survivors of acid attacks, also becomes a partner.
The story is inspired by Acid Attack Survivor Lakshmi Aggarwal. Meghna Gulzar, who has given strict and serious treatment like ‘Talwar’ and ‘Raazi’, has kept the head of the film’s temperament high here and has not allowed it to be melodramatic. The problem is due to the film’s adoption of a very honest attitude with the characters and events. Although it was the need of the filmmaker to keep the same treatment, but in that order, the film is a little engrossed.
Gulzar has written magical songs. There is music by Shankar Ehsaan Loy but he is left deep in the heart. Deepika’s effort in the role of Malati seems obsessive. Vikrant Massey has presented Amol’s grudge against the opposite conditions. The role of Loire Archana is brought to life by Madhurjit Saraghi. The script is overly tight. Due to this, the pain and struggle of the characters are left behind. However, it should not be seen as a regular film but as a document such as Anarag Kashyap’s ‘Black Friday’.
Interesting facts about Chapak movie
- To see people’s reactions to acid attack victims, Deepika Padukone walked the streets of Mumbai as Chhapaak’s Malti.
- Laxmi Agarwal, Chhapaak’s inspiration, was given the International Women of Courage Award by Michelle Obama in 2014.
- Deepika Padukone went through 11 different looks in Chhapaak, based on the various stages of healing. It took director Meghna Gulzar ten minutes to convince Deepika Padukone to sign on to Chhapaak.
- The prosthetics for Deepika Padukone’s role in Chhapaak took three hours to put on and one to remove. Deepika Padukone claimed Chhapaak has been the most emotionally and physically challenging role till date.
Related – Pati patni aur woh